Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hell froze over.


Hell froze over. I have bowed to public pressure and purchased a Blackberry Curve.
The HTC touch decided one monday morning two weeks ago to simply explode when I plugged it into it's charger. Telus had offered me a good package to "upgrade" to a blackberry anyway so I decided to take it.



It's been about 4 days now and I'm starting to get used to it. Big changes are no touch screen which I have had for over 10 years, and the fact that there are no categories in the calender.
For the most part the categories don't bother me anymore as I still set them in outlook, and just use the BB's application when I'm on the road.

I will post in more detail in the next couple of days about my experience getting the blackberry to sync with my "exchange" account and the hoops I jumped through. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment