Monday, June 23, 2008

Treo 755p

So in the last two weeks I have been using my Treo 755p more and more, I have come to the conclusion that it really is a great device.  My friend recently started running a Kerio mail server and now I can sync everything "in the cloud" using my Telus connection or when I'm at home I connect to the home network via Bluetooth so I can save some money on my data plan.

The biggest issue I have with the Treo is not with the treo, but is with my cellphone provider (Telus) the Data plan is still WAAAAAAAAy to expensive.  $25 a month for 4mb.  You can burn through 4mb in about 5 minutes of being connected to a IM server.

Some of the features I'm using that are new (to me anyway) are Facebook with the new client from Palm, and let me tell you, it's great, the client is fast the pictures download and upload quickly and it's easy to blast a couple pictures from the camera there.  Another new (to me) feature is the wireless syncing discussed above, and the new version of Mundo messenger works great on the 755p!


No comments:

Post a Comment